Thursday, 9 February 2017

#Daily #eDeals

51d3g1gHzYL. UY250
99 Pennies!
If you enjoy BDSM romances, this four-book collection is for you. Four complete standalone novels in one exclusive bundle. The House of Pain, The Professor's Pet, The Audition and The Watcher. No Cliffhangers. HEA Guaranteed.

99 Pennies!

51kV1l4Of6L. AC US320 QL65
$2.99!
Life for sixteen-year-old Bronte Bell has fallen apart around her—the man who raised her as his own is the enemy, the boy she loves is a Star, and her high school nemesis is her sister, and the other last star child. Life for Bronte couldn’t get much more complicated.
Except, she can’t remember a thing.
Willing to do whatever it takes to protect her; the Stars have secreted Bronte away in a glamoured life; one where she’s just a normal teenager with normal teenager problems. But piece by piece, and with the help of an unlikely ally, the truth unravels as the pull between Bronte and Nick refuses to extinguish. Only Nick has a secret—one that could change everything.
Will the fate of destiny fall with the full force of velocity?

$2.99!

51LXrGfpC4L. UY250 -2
99 Pennies!
My name is Nikki,
and I need release.
Release from my overbearing husband.
Release from my lack-luster life.
Cassandra and Jason, are just the couple to give it to me,
but my desire for them comes at a price…
It’s a price that I am willing to pay – so long as my husband -
doesn’t ever find out.
I am trapped in a seductive game of “cat and mouse” where my husband's brother, and
his wife are controlling my every move…
…and I don’t want it to end.
I’ll do anything to keep my smutty, little, secrets – secret…
…no matter the cost.

$1.99!

51VXh9mX2SL. UY250
99 Pennies!
A perfect collection of taboo stories to warm your nights. The collection includes the following stories:
Taboo First Time 1
Taboo First Time 2
After School Fun with Miss Spencer
A Special Christmas Present
Blackmailed by the Teacher 1
Blackmailed by the Teacher 2
Home for the Holidays
The Brat Comes Home
A Special Day
After Practice with Coach Smith

99 Pennies!

51FJU7iz7EL. UY250
$2.99!
When I was a child, I thought my destiny was to live and die on the banks of the Xiangjiang River as my family had done for generations. I never imagined that my life would lead me to the Forbidden City and the court of China’s last Empress.
Born in the middle of nowhere, Yaqian, a little embroidery girl from Hunan Province, finds her way to the imperial court, a place of intrigue, desire, and treachery. From the bed of an Emperor, the heart of a Prince, and the right side of an Empress, Yaqian weaves her way through the most turbulent decades of China’s history and witnesses the fall of the Qing Dynasty.
Fans of Amy Tan, Lisa See, Anchee Min, and Pearl S. Buck are sure to love this debut novel by Amanda Roberts. This richly descriptive and painstakingly researched novel brings the opulence of the Qing Court to life as Yaqian and Empress Cixi's lives intertwine over six decades.

$2.99!