Sunday, 26 February 2017

#NewReleases


 
 
img_160X240
 
She’s all the good things in this world. She lights up my dark. I shouldn’t want her. But I do. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
As he endeavors to right his wrongs, old words take on whole new meanings for the dashing Prince. Words like, Duty, Honor and most of all—Love.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Feeling hurt and foolish, Lexi’s ready to quit while she’s ahead. Trouble is, Roman’s not ready to quit on her.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Emily tries to run from Shane, but he will stop her, confront her, force her to reveal all – one hot touch and kiss, at a time...
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Dae’s only willing to wait so long, and when they’re dealt a surprising blow, Ezra needs to decide if love is worth the risk, that is…if it’s not too late.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
 Love, marriage and happily-ever-after were not part of her fantasy; she just wanted to meet him. Just one time. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Preston has survived grief, a ravaging drought, and the despair of heartache, but he’s not sure he can survive Annalia again. And he might be unwilling to try. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
All it took was one look, one kiss. The promises he made—I should have known better. He was a rock star and I had no time for a guy like him in my life. I fell anyway. 
 
Read More...
 
Finding Mr. Wrong
 
img_160X240
 
She called me Mr. Wrong, and that was fine with me.

Lesson learned: lust always trumps logic.
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
She’s desperate to save her family company and there’s only one man who can help. But Derek isn’t interested in helping. He wants to possess both the company and the woman he’s never been able to forget. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Karen Grayson
Surfer girl.
My band mate's wife
The one woman I can't have.
The one woman who could have my heart though I can never let her know.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I'm over Crane Lord, his cocky, dangerous sex appeal, his criminal ways of getting by, and how
he used to own every part of me. He's the enemy. I don't want him.
 
Read More...