Tuesday, 28 February 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
The tingle down my spine. The command in his presence. The snap of tension in the air around him. That was the first time I saw him, and I was captivated.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Lilly is ready to take the next step, but how do you move forward when the man you love refuses to let go of the past?
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
The more I get to know Tiffany, the more I
want her. Every inch of her. Which means I’m about to make a bad situation a hell of a lot worse.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Lucas Holt is what nightmares are made of. A man cloaked in darkness, with sin-filled eyes and an enticing grin. A devil so devastatingly beautiful and cruel that his very presence instills fear.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Time is not on Maria and Elijah’s side. There’s a new threat to the soul sister, one Maria never thought she’d have to face again. And this time, the stakes are life and death.
 
Read More...