Sunday, 26 February 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I’m also going undercover to help bring down one of the most dangerous groups in Honeyton.
And the number one rule to my assignment: I can no longer act like a good girl…
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
One life.
One choice.
One love.
Sometimes it’s all we get and one moment could change it all. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
One contract. Two guys. Three players. Four strikes. Five rules. Six figures. Seven days.
No safe words.
Are you game?
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Drowning in guilt and memories, James doesn't expect to be drawn to the sharp-witted woman who has made his life miserable. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
NFL Golden boy, Super Bowl MVP, and the league's hottest player--on and off the field. To most, I'm a celebrity, with the records to prove it.
Fame, fortune, family... I've got it all.Except Grace Monroe.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I thought I knew what Hell was like.
I was wrong.
Hell is coming.
Hell is just the beginning. 
 
Read More...