Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Wicked Shadows by Author A.D. Justice



Wicked Shadows Release

The fifth and final book of the Steele Security Series will be live everywhere by midnight! This release is bittersweet because these boys have been with me since the first book I first published. I love them and I hope you can feel that through the words, interactions, and character development.
Readers say this is hands down the best book of the series, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Shadow has been my favorite from the beginning, and I wanted his story to be different. 
Feel free to reach out to me and let me know what you think!
A few quotes from reviewers so far:
"I want to forget I ever read it just so I can read it all over again for the first time."
"The whole story is flawless and I couldn't put it down until I was done!!"
"…fantastic dose of suspense thrown in which will have your heart beating out of your chest & also make your heart stop a few times…"
"…you have absolutely blown my expectations out of the water with this book…"
"Absolutely freaking amazing!! This book pulled me in and wouldn't let me go!"
"Loved this book so hard. I cried like a baby but had a smile throughout."
iBooks
Nook
Kobo
Amazon