Saturday, 11 March 2017

#Daily #eDeals

***
EBOOK-Damien
99 Pennies!
The bad boy rocker needs a babysitter.
There's no streaking on the Las Vegas Strip. So when Damien Cross, lead singer for the rock band Demons from Hell, gets drunk and caught doing just that, his label gives him a choice. He can agree to let a representative follow him around on the tour and keep him in line, or he can be replaced with someone who won't cost the company its reputation. The last thing he needs is a babysitter. Then he meets her.
Lydia has a passion for music. Working for the record label is her dream come true. Having to watch over Damien Cross, however, is a nightmare. If she blows this assignment, she could lose her job. If she hooks up with the lead singer like every other girl he meets, she could lose her heart.
Can music bridge the distance between two people?

99 Pennies!


51RGQ5qwnCL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Her Bear for Life
Drake knew that Mia was his mate when he first laid eyes on her at fifteen years old. The last thing he ever expected was for her to be taken away from him and for her not to return to their small Montana town until twelve years later.
Her Bear to Keep
Tyson and Jordan were friends growing up, and although Jordan always had a crush on Ty, he didn't see her in that light until he finally came into his birthright. A late bloomer, it only took one look at Jordan after his first shift, to realize his mate had been right there next to him for years.
Her Bear to Hold
Mika has wanted Trinity from afar since they were in school together. She was quiet, delicate, and sweet, which always brought out his protective side. An early shifter, Mika always felt like a large, bumbling, awkward bear in her presence, so he never worked up the courage to make his move.

99 Pennies!


51RdfwQsIOL. UY250
$2.99!
By 1850, Japan had been closed to the outside world for centuries. It was a secret, hidden world. And deep within Edo (now Tokyo) was Yoshiwara − “The Floating World.” The center of pleasure. And within Yoshiwara was the Hidden House. The place that only the very wealthiest could afford. The place where the geisha were…special.
And in the Hidden House lived Midori No Me. Half Japanese, half foreign Barbarian, born to captivity. She was trained to dedicate her life to serving the wealthiest men in Japan. Defiled at thirteen when her virginity was sold to the highest bidder. Possessed by the greatest actor in the kabuki theater. Stolen from him by the most powerful yakuza in Edo.
The geisha who escaped from the Floating World.
The Geisha with the Green Eyes.

$2.99!


510dH-MZahL. UY250 -3
$2.99!
By day, I manage The Hole Punch, and it isn't as sexy as it sounds. It's an office supply store--not an establishment for vibrators and butt plugs. By nighttime though, that's when I unleash an exciting passion of mine--one that I'm not prepared to share just yet.
I don't have the time or the energy for a relationship right now. Besides, sex with colleagues is always a bad idea. Now, sex with customers? That's something I can get on board with, especially since Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome keeps showing up and setting my insides on fire. Although I don't know his name or what he does, I can only imagine what he needs with piles of paper, pens, post-its, and highlighters.
Maybe one day, if I'm lucky, I can manage his hole-punch.

$2.99!


518DzXydOnL. UY250 -2
99 Pennies!
Pro-hockey star Griff “Grizzly” Berenger is all bear, all man, and all trouble. He has everything he ever wanted—or so it seems. Unfortunately, his happiness remains stuck in the penalty box until curvy half-bear Maddox crashes into his life. He hopes the magic of Shay Island, where his lovable family members stick their paws in the mix, will stay with them.
Maddox Price fights hard for what she desires despite her past's tenacity at fighting back. Adopted from birth, she often feels torn between the world of humans and the wilder world of shifter-kind. Only after meeting Griff do she and her bear finally find something to agree on—their absolute determination to make the hockey star their happily-ever-after mate.
Unfortunately, new love proves far more difficult to tame than Maddox expects. And Griff's inner beast may just scare the skittish half-shifter away before they find the key to each others' hearts. Can the two conquer their fears in time to achieve the ultimate goal—a team of two forever?

99 Pennies!


51C3UHmVv6L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Harper
When I get called into my father's best friend's office, the last thing I can imagine is that the powerful Jayson Satyros is going to ask me to marry him. The same man who I had a crush on forever, a man who never gave me the time of day.
And now I'm supposed to be his wife?
It's a dream come true.
Wait ...am I just an employee?
Jayson
I'm a man who gets what he wants, when he wants it. And I got Harper when I needed someone to take care of my niece. But now our 'arrangement' is coming to an end.
Just when she's grown up enough that I can't resist her beautiful curves.
Can I persuade Harper to fall in love with me... again?
Or will she defy me?
Harper's a challenge.
But I'm built for a challenge.

99 Pennies!