Monday, 6 March 2017

#Daily #eDeals

41kIgCAhv1L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Skylar has rules. Destiny has him breaking every last one of them.
Destiny is looking forward to a bit of solitude in the north to beat away the winter blues. That’s the plan. Destiny likes plans. But plans don’t always work out the way you want them to.
Skylar never expects to find three ladies trudging through the snow, stranded, in the middle of nowhere, during the biggest snow storm of the year. He’s forced to invite Destiny and her friends back to his cabin. Though he tries to ignore what is subtly unravelling between them, he can’t discount their attraction. The way Destiny reads into his thoughts and the way his jealousy rages at the thought of his brother taking her to his bed, he knows he had better stake his claim. But when tragedy strikes, torn from her arms at lightning speed, Skylar’s left to wonder whether he will ever find his destiny.

99 Pennies!

514sQ F-wUL. UY250
$2.99!
Alice was wrong – Wonderland wasn’t so wonderful after all.
Kat never expected to be back in her hometown, but when house sitting turns into a mad rabbit chase, Kat finds herself with a whole new set of problems.
A two headed bird with a Game of Thrones obsession, a party full of tea addicts, and a Cheshire Cat who could seduce the pants off her grandma? And if the citizens weren’t bad enough their prince was off his rocker.
This wasn’t your run of the mill Wonderland. This was the Fae world, where rules are rules, and some things are exactly as they seem.

$2.99!

51R-GqFkOLL. UY250
$2.99!
What do you HOPE for, now?
Carrington Olivia Butler’s last relationship ended in tragedy, but she remains hopeful about love. She believes its a matter of being with the right person and she is ready to pursue the man who was right from the beginning. He saved her life, he helped her get over her past. He is the man she is supposed to be with. Unfortunately, when she returns to school, she discovers, he has moved on.
Jackson Latre Mitchell needed to move on. It took him a long time to get over the guilt of falling for his best friends girl. With football his priority and a six foot blond in his bed, life is back to normal, but for how long. When Carrington shows up on campus, it takes one smile to remind his heart how much he has always wanted her. After an epic kiss, he knows his life will never be normal, again.
Can Carrington and Jackson find their way back to each other or will their past continue to tear them apart?
This book contains adult subject matter. Not intended for young readers.

$2.99!

51DNZOELSOL. UY250
99 Pennies!
What happens when you mix a billionaire tycoon, a journalist, and blackmail together...
Angela Reynolds works as a freelance reporter and photographer and lives pay to pay in a small, downtown, studio apartment in Manhattan. She doesn’t know where her next meal is coming from and can only hope the phone rings and she has a job tomorrow.
All of this changes when she’s hired by the New York Times to interview the thirty-year-old business tycoon, Clive Davis, and this billionaire takes a liking to her.
Angela isn’t impressed by fast cars, grand gestures or the fact everyone avoids eye contact with Clive as if they’d insult a god by looking directly at him. Instead it’s the man behind the mask that wins her over. But that causes a whole new set of problems that the two, who are from two different worlds, must face.
Will she be able to handle the pressure that comes from being someone of Clive’s background? Will Clive be able to withstand the backlash that may come for being with someone of a lower economic class?
One night With The Tycoon is a billionaire romance novella. There is NO cheating, NO cliffhangers, and a happy ending!

99 Pennies!

51T61s0hu9L. UY250
99 Pennies!
"Truly one of the first Mafia books I've read that sucked me in with a completely original and brilliant storyline that had me guessing the entire time!" ~ #1 NYT Bestselling Author Rachel Van Dyken
Once upon a time the daughter of a mafia king fell in love with a foot soldier...
My sister and I barely managed to escape alive, and we've lived in relative hiding ever since. I'm safe now, but I can never forget the boy who gave his life to save mine.
Except there's a chance that he's still alive. And he's fighting a war.
Even knowing the risks, I have to find him. I have to find some way to protect him, the way he protected me. But he isn't the boy I left behind. He's a violent man. A criminal. And he's been waiting for me--the final pawn in a dark game of survival and love.
"Suspenseful and sexy, Hold You Against Me will leave you gasping for breath and wanting more. Skye Warren is the queen of dark reads and she comes through once again with Hold You Against Me. An absolute must read." ~ USA Today best selling author Rebecca Shea

99 Pennies!

51HlfyNpT3L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Ten years ago, Chance Madison shattered my heart. Now, he thinks he can buy it back.
He was the mysterious young genius everyone wanted – and he chose me. Our love burnt so brightly not even the ocean between us could put it out.
Each of his letters ended with the same sweet words. Wait for me, Zara. I love you. I’m coming to you.
That’s how I learnt life’s cruellest lesson: never trust a man’s promises.
Now, every dream he once whispered in my ear has come true. He’s the king of a business empire. Heart-stoppingly handsome. Richer than my wildest imaginings.
That’s the world he chose over me. Well, he can keep it. All I need is my surfboard and my easy ride through life.
But Chance is back, and boy do I know it. Flinging money at my problems, hurling himself into danger, and throwing his heart at my feet. He says his perfect life is empty without me. Apparently he’s got his own side to the story. But why should I listen after all this time?
Maybe if I catch the next big wave I can finally escape his money, his scorching body, and his unforgettable smile…
One look at his storm-dark eyes and I risk wrecking my heart all over again.
Taking His Own is a standalone romance with no cheating and an HEA

99 Pennies!