Wednesday, 8 March 2017

#Daily #eDeals


51pZQmuDDnL. UY250
99 Pennies!
The first time I saw her, I stopped dead in my tracks. From her long blonde hair to her piercing gaze that can see straight through to my soul, she slayed me. My sweet, innocent Hannah. When I’m with her, I feel unstoppable. She’s my angel. I have to have her and I always get what I want. Even if it means putting my budding NHL career on the line. My addiction to her might ruin my chances to make the roster of the Rochester Riot.
I was passed over by an ignorant scout during my senior year of college but my skills are still inspiring. Almost as impressive as my chiseled body and ahem…other huge assets. I can stop any breakaway, keep the crease crystal clear and force the enemy’s attacking forwards to scream for their mama. I’ll master this open tryout to bring my pro hockey dream to fruition or die trying.
But my desire for Hannah puts my Cinderella second chance on the line. That and him. A criminal, raging alcoholic piece of sh*t. One I’m not proud of and never thought I’d see again once they locked him in the pen and threw away the key. I’m a front office executive and NHL wannabe – she’s the sister of my dreaded ex. On paper we don’t fit. But there’s one place where we fit. Like a glove.

99 Pennies!


5118wyYKbZL. UY250
$2.99!
Going undercover has its challenges. When Detective Ryan Clark is sent to the sleepy coastal town of Fremantle to dismantle the country's most lethal drug syndicate, it's worth the risk. Even if he becomes a fatality, in the war on drugs.
Ryan finds himself coming back to the same coffee shop. Blondie, the local barrista, has him hot under the collar and reaching for his piece. He knows the attraction isn't just one sided.
She's trying to keep her distance.
It only makes him want her more.
Willow Asher, left it all behind, but not by choice.
After two long years, she's finally getting somewhere. Willow has a busy cafe, with her buxom business partner, Gabby, who is the closest thing she has to family.
Although Willow's past still plagues her thoughts, she's determined to have her happily ever after. As soon as her demons stop haunting her.
What she doesn't need is the complications of Mr Sexy-Brown-Eyes, who seems to be drinking more and more coffee.
She doesn't want the questions.
She's still trying to get her story straight.
*Contains adult themes. Although Sting is book #4 in the Spark Series, it can be read as a stand-alone.

$2.99!


510T3rhj9XL. UY250
$2.99!
These are the men of the 94th ID. They fight with honor, they defend their nation and their brothers fiercely, and when they love, they do it with single-minded passion.
Max Remington has never been anything but a soldier. The oldest son in a family that served our nation for generations, he’d never considered any other path. The army is his life, his home and his one true love.
Until he meets Samantha Crewe.
Part millennial flower child, part spunky free spirit, Sam was raised by parents who encouraged her to express her feelings and embrace peace. She’s quick to love and open to just about any new adventure . . . but Max might be her biggest challenge yet.
When these two clash, expect immediate combustion . . . of the very hottest kind.

$2.99!


51B-Oo3CsLL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Renege on a deal with a Dragon Lord, and become part of his hoarde.
It wasn't easy raising three girls with Fae blood in the Outlands. If Kailigh wasn't busy chasing them out of the local taverns, she was busy teaching them to hunt, shoot and kill- to fight against flesh traffickers from the Cities, prowling town for girls to send to rich patrons.
And now, with the youngest shot and fighting for her life, Kailigh has no choice but to petition for the help of the Dragon Lord Maddugh, King of Coal and Mountain.
Only he's no fool- he knows right away Kai isn't quite human. And three girls of courting age? He's not about to let them slip through his fingers when his men are wanting for mates with even a drop of magical blood. So she'll have to strike a bargain. He'll save her daughter's life, and help her hunt the man responsible, but he has a price.

99 Pennies!


51lfEgLaYRL. AC US160
99 Pennies!
One Wedding. One Baby. One decision that could rip Teddy and Emmett apart.
Winter has come to Eaton, but the weather isn’t the only thing about to change. When the Regional Alpha Council appears in the aftermath of the rogue attacks and finds Theodoras coven living in the Stratton territory tensions begin to rise. It seems the only way to placate the Alphas is for Teddy to make an impossible decision, her family or her love, which will she choose?

99 Pennies!