Friday, 24 March 2017

#DailyDeals

51zHgDcrcbL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Charlie Williams’ view on relationships is simple—one night, no strings, move on.
But when the opportunity to see a girl from his past comes up, Charlie finds himself breaking all his own rules. Ever since the night he'd turned her away, Charlie hasn't been able to get Charlotte off his mind. A break from his pub for a vacation across the pond should be enough to cure him of his curiosity and get her out of his system. At least, he hopes…
Charlotte Mackay channels love through coffee.

99 Pennies!

41xm4Epll0L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Ryan McMillan believes hard work and perseverance are the keys to success, not games of chance. When he receives an instant lottery ticket, he never expects to win a dime, much less walk away with the grand prize.
Collette Russo is no stranger to hardship. Loss has taught her valuable lessons in grace and modesty, traits Ryan can’t help but notice on the winner’s cruise. Collette is the only other passenger not obsessed with material things and their mutual humility sparks an attraction neither of them anticipates.
As good fortune continues to favor Ryan, his relationship with Collette turns into a romance filled with affection and laughter, and his career begins to take off. Yet when his loyalty is tested, an old friendship turns sour.
Ryan chalks it up to greed and arrogance, and finds comfort in Collette’s experience with both. But an unthinkable event reveals that nothing is as simple as it seems. Envy and greed threaten to ruin everything.

99 Pennies!

519RdrcNm L. UY250
$2.99!
Saviour – (n.) A person who rescues another from danger or harm.
Taken into care, then ignored by ambivalent foster parents, Eden Stark seeks happiness through pleasure. Tired of one night stands she knowingly takes a job as a personal assistant for a couple, where the personal extends to their bedroom. When Eden goes missing, along with her employers, is she on holiday or has she been abducted?
Xavier Harrington, a one-night stand, is the last person to have seen her alive. As he assists the detectives in locating Eden, his friend Jane wonders if he has genuine feelings for Eden or is trying to save her because he couldn’t save his mother.
Will Eden be found and if so, can two broken people save each other?

$2.99!

5170GhdwWfL. UY250
99 Pennies!
A one night stand, a simmering family feud and a hastily arranged marriage of convenience - what could possibly go wrong?
Jonathon
The Hawthornes - ugh, even hearing the name makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
If my father was going to scrap with another family in my crummy home town, it was no surprise it turned out to be them.
I'm sure they're as sharp as a bag full of hammers, so I'll help him settle this thing and then it's back to Chicago where I belong.
But as long as I'm here, I might as well take a chance on that little firecracker across the bar.
She's gorgeous, and it's not like I'll ever see her again, so what have I got to lose?

99 Pennies!

51mtOhhZcZL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Wyatt:
For twenty years, I’ve hidden a secret.
One that will bring my life crumbling down.
So I build walls.
I don’t let people in.
Not even one fiery hot Southern chef.
Piper:
My restaurant is failing.
My parents are just waiting to say ‘I told you so.’
But I don’t want to give up.
I’ll do anything to save my business. Anything.
Then Owen and Wyatt offer me a chance to make my dreams come true.
And I’m tempted. So tempted.
Of course, there is a catch.
Owen:
Twenty years ago, the mob brutally murdered my entire family.
I was lucky to survive.
I moved away from home. I changed my appearance. I rebuilt my life.
But an old enemy has resurfaced, and everyone I care about is at risk.
Especially Piper.

99 Pennies!