Sunday, 26 March 2017

#DailyDeals

51m qN-H-5L. UX160
99 Pennies!
Rich Asian Lovers are sweet by day and spicy by night. Savor six romances with an Asian touch by USA Today bestselling author, Rachelle Ayala. Get the exotic edge from culture to cuisine; taste the hot and naughty fun from Kyoto to K-town, Berkeley to Manila. Laugh and swoon with Asian feels and fun! LIMITED TIME ONLY.

99 Pennies!

51UI UG0kML. UY250
99 Pennies!
Curvy, twenty-three-year-old Tabitha Gray has always had bad luck. But when her new job takes her to the heart of the Serengeti, she finally feels like her fortunes may change for the better, especially when Gunner Steel, walking sex machine, picks her up at the airport.
As soon as ranger Gunner Steel catches Tabitha in his sights, he’s overcome but the desire to pump her full of lead. The heat between them is pure animal, but these two need to keep their hands off each other or Tabitha will get fired.

99 Pennies!

51ZyxczT9-L. UY250
$2.99!
One night. One moment. One chance.
Buried in obligation, Aveline Michaels is in over her head, caring for her bed-ridden mother, taking college courses, and working her ass off to make ends meet. When she finally agrees to let loose and take one night off from her duties, everything changes.
College student, Greer McQueen knows meeting Aveline face-to-face is exactly what he wants. After all, he’s wanted her since the day they met in his online class. But when she learns that he’s “the” Greer McQueen, bassist for Rusted & Reckless, her all-time favorite band, everything changes.
Aveline can’t possibly give up on her responsibilities to be somebody’s groupie. And there’s no chance Greer will give up on her.

$2.99!

511hRO5N56L. UY250
99 Pennies!
I swear to protect her life, liberty, and body…
I’m done with Tilucci. I’m only doing it to give my daughter the life she deserves.
I’m not the guy that Jane, that fine reporter, thinks I am. And when I say fine, I mean it more than just her work.
I need to help her to get rid of this life of drugs and violence and keep my baby girl safe.
I never expected Jane to like me. But after she forced herself to join me, I knew she was mine.
I will keep them both safe.
I don’t know if she will be okay with a single father like me.
But I’ll make sure to convince her as much as I can. I always do.
This is book 2 of the Omerta Series. This is a bad boy mafia romance novel. There is NO cheating, NO cliffhanger, and a guaranteed happy ending!

99 Pennies!

51-J71Wt9pL. UY250
$2.99!
Violet Morgan puts the personal in personal chef, catering to clients who want the full cooking experience rather than a culinary drop-and-dash. But when her brother’s police detective partner is injured in the line of duty and needs help during recovery, she makes an exception. Violet lost her father to the job seven years ago, and worries for her brother’s safety every day. The last thing she wants is to get up-close with her brother’s career-cop partner…again.
For Noah Blackwell, being a detective isn’t just a lifestyle, it’s a legacy. So when he’s forced to take mandatory leave and deal with the trauma amnesia keeping him from identifying his shooter, it’s as if insult and injury have joined forces— and now he’s got to deal with an unwanted caregiver on top of it. Never mind that he and Violet shared a steamy, secret kiss last New Year’s Eve. She rejects everything related to the job, and Noah’s not about to be distracted from recovering his memory and getting back to what he does best. No matter how pretty Violet is.

$2.99!

51WddR cT3L. UY250
99 Pennies!
My best friend's daughter just told me she's been saving her virginity for me - and it's screwing with my head.
I have to say life as Conner Wilkes does have its perks.
I bang a new woman every week- no questions asked.
Though, being a single overprotective Dad means that I've always lived two lives - and it worked out just fine.
But now my best friend's daughter walked back into my life - and I can't get my head straight.
I want to own her. Dominate her. Teach her how to use her sweet assets.
Last I saw her, she was just a sweet sixteen year old and now she's a twenty two year old temptress.
Those ocean blue eyes, full lips and long luscious legs leave me wondering if I'm being punished for all the crap I put women through in the past.
I can have any woman, but I want her.

99 Pennies!