Monday, 27 March 2017

#DailyDeals!!!

 
519x8kM1KeL. UY250
99 Pennies!
The best selling Midnight Series, the complete collection, contains three full length novels, two novellas and 305,000+ words.
Midnight
One destined meeting. It alters journalist Charlise “Charlie” Carter’s course. When asked to work on a Republican candidate’s campaign, she’s unprepared for the intense reaction she has toward the young presidential hopeful, Colin McKenna. Unable to resist Charlie’s allure, McKenna succumbs to his desire and they find themselves exploring a passionate physical relationship that is soon tested by not only their own secrets, but his political advisors.

99 Pennies!

 
51LljZqIs4L. UY250
99 Pennies!
When Major VanBuren approached me with a very special and highly classified assignment, I felt honored. I’d been waiting for a chance at a covert mission. Imagine my surprise when he hit me with the details – he wanted me to befriend his eighteen-year-old daughter, newly arrived in town and harboring a broken heart. My new ‘assignment’ entailed becoming a glorified babysitter and her new BFF; I thought it was as honorable as being in charge of the cafeteria – complete bullsh*t if you ask me.
And then I met her...
Olivia is all legs, golden hair, and she has the most captivating blue eyes I’ve ever seen.
While my mind tells me to keep things on the up-and-up, my d*ck has other plans. What was supposed to be an easy bullsh*t mission is quickly becoming one of the most dangerous things I’ve ever been tasked to do.

99 Pennies!

 
414a5bCZAJL. UY250
$2.99!
In the late 21st century, scientists created a serum that gave every person nine lives, also known as souls. Flush with expendable life, Earth collapsed into war and anarchy, leaving the Catholic Church to step in and take control. In a world where the stealing of souls is big business, it takes people like Constance Grace, detective in the Soul Theft Division, to hunt the criminals down and strip them of their remaining souls.

$2.99!

 
51ZZSYErABL. UY250
$2.99!
My boss wants to spank my @ss until it's pink all over. And I want to let him!
Katie:
Damien Hudson was only supposed to take me on a date.
He wasn't supposed to take my virginity.
I wasn't supposed to let him.
And I definitely wasn't supposed to like it.
Now he's my boss and I know I'm being a bad girl at the office.
But I also know that my older, more experienced and filthy rich boss knows just how to punish me for my sins.
I'll give him my body for whatever purposes he sees fit... but what will he do to my heart?

$2.99!

 
51kyp4Q0VwL. UY250
$2.99!
Have you ever told a white lie that got out of control?
Rachel doesn't cook. It's not that she can't cook, it's just that she shouldn't. All her friends will tell you - keep her out of the kitchen!
When she meets a hot stranger on a skydiving adventure, there's instant chemistry between them. When he proposes right after they meet, it's a huge joke and she accepts and plays along. The only problem is, he wasn't kidding. Caught up in the semi-joke she embarks on a crazy relationship with Henry. Against her better judgement she's even talked into making him a meal. And that's where the problems start. One tiny lie leads to the most hilarious situations as she tries to hide her secret and still seem perfect for him.

$2.99!

 
51Jl2E3oX6L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Quench your thirst and satisfy your cravings with this enticing collection of 12 paranormal stories written by the hottest USA Today, and Bestselling authors. From wolves, and demons, to big cats, alpha males and vampire tales, you’ll be sure to find something you love because there is always something lurking… In the Shadows…

99 Pennies!