Tuesday, 28 March 2017

#DailyDeals

51SgYbtx3 L. UY250
99 Pennies!
When Gwynneth awakens from a horrible accident, she has no memory of her past and must rely on the help of one man, the man who found her half dead on the shore beneath the Cliffs of Moher. Though her mind cannot remember him, her heart cannot deny him.
Liam Mac Cuill has loved Gwynneth his entire life and was heartbroken when she was
forced to marry a dangerous man. Finding Gwynneth below the cliffs without her memory was the last thing Liam ever expected. But when he discovers why she was there, he becomes set on revenge. Now he must protect Gwynneth from the horrors of her past, but doing so requires him to shelter her from the truth, keeping dark secrets that threaten his ultimate goal: to make Gwynneth his.

99 Pennies!

61eBEckSNTL. UX160
99 Pennies!
A bad boy with a need for speed... A good girl with a heart of gold.
Together, it's the ride of a lifetime!
Jack
I’ve never had an easy life — but then again, who said it was going to be easy?
I'm Jackson Fitzgerald, and I’m the best street racer this town has ever seen, thanks to a little blow, my racing skills, and my ‘68 Camaro. One of the classics and she’s my everything — my baby. Sleek, fast and doesn’t take any crap.
Neither do I.
Relationships and love aren't me, but when I meet one sweet nurse at the local clinic, my whole life changes. She’s rich, beautiful, smart... and so totally out of my league. I’ll have to up my game if I want her — and I want that sweet little lady like I’ve never wanted anyone else in my life.
Fueled Obsession is a heartwarming opposites attract, new adult romance between a revved up race car driver and a kind, compassionate nurse. NO cliffhangers and a guaranteed HEA. Enjoy!

99 Pennies!

51FESvlHyUL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Are you ready for our heart-wrenching, panty-melting bad boys?
USA Today and Top Best Selling Romance authors have come together to give you this tempting bundle of 13 sinful bad boys that'll have you on your knees and begging for more!
Each book is a standalone romance with a guaranteed sweet-as-can-be happily ever after with NO CLIFFHANGERS. Get an ice cold glass of water before digging into these brand new, never-before-seen hot reads!
Burned Promises by Willow Winters
My world is caving in on itself; the scars of my past threatening to consume me. I was ready to fall from the top of my empire and I didn't give a damn. But then she showed up; falling back into my life and into my bed. My sweetheart. I should let her walk away again; I'm a bad man, but I'm too selfish. This time, I'm keeping her.

99 Pennies!

51K8qIzv0sL. UY250
$2.99!
"Reads like a Jason Bourne type flick." --Typical Distractions
As a member of an elite Special Forces unit, Ryder bleeds red, white, and blue until a tragic accident causes Uncle Sam to cut the experimental team loose. The government program created a damn near invincible fighting force but left the men with horrific side effects. When a fellow soldier loses his tether to reality and does the unthinkable, Ryder goes underground to protect his new wife.
Lauren thought her marriage was perfect until her husband disappeared while they were painting the kitchen of their townhouse. Now she's determined to move on alone, but when someone tries to kill her, Ryder returns to protect what's his.
The threats to Lauren intensify and Ryder must call in his disgraced team to protect her. She's not safe alone, but loving a fearless soldier is just as dangerous.

$2.99!

41ZFeWb7zPL. UY250
$2.99!
One witch. One wolf shifter. One forbidden love. One curse only they can lift.
After ten years, Theodora returns to her hometown for a funeral. She planned to help her aunts and then go back to her life in the city, until she ran into her childhood sweetheart. They begin to rekindle their relationship despite his father's wishes.
Son of the Alpha comes with expectations. Most of all, Emmitt is supposed to avoid witches at all costs. Then he runs into Teddy and his wolf finds his mate. As if their situation isn't challenging enough, one by one, members of his pack begin to go rogue.
Will their love survive survive all the obstacles they face?

$2.99!

51Jl2E3oX6L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Quench your thirst and satisfy your cravings with this enticing collection of 12 paranormal stories written by the hottest USA Today, and Bestselling authors. From wolves, and demons, to big cats, alpha males and vampire tales, you’ll be sure to find something you love because there is always something lurking… In the Shadows…

99 Pennies!