Wednesday, 1 March 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I'm just a small town guy who caught a lucky break. Now I'm living the dream, on the brink of high-flying super-stardom. But something's missing.
That something is Taylor.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I have a good life within my platonic and mutually beneficial companionship with Bash. He’s my friend. My mentor. My roommate.
Until everything changes.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He’s an old friend, nothing more, and they’re too different to become a couple just because they’ve knocked boots. After all, she hates being back in their hometown, and he’s not so fond of the big city.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
They've hired him ten personal assistants-and Eli sent each one packing as fast as possible. But when beautiful number eleven walks through the door, Eli will do anything to make her stay.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When a night of innocent banter with Seattle's hottest NFL quarterback turns passionate, she fears that everything she once managed to protect will soon be destroyed.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He watches her through her window.
Sends her indecent notes. Stalks her everywhere she goes. He wants her badly, and when she finally lets him in ... It's time for the wife to play a dirty game.
 
Read More...