Sunday, 19 March 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
His best friend's little sister is all grown up...and ready to play in a whole new way.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Underneath the glitter of this fairy tale romance, Felicity and Jared might have found true love
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that Shade always gets what he wants, and apparently he wanted me. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Getting paid millions to play the sport I love and spending most of my nights with all the adoring female fans, what more could I possibly want? 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
But there’s no one that can compare to me. You seem to forget that I’m your figure 8. Your infinity. You try to run, but I will always find you. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I wasn’t looking for more than one night, and that’s all Tanner promised. But even the best of intentions go awry. 
 
Read More...
 

 
 
img_160X240
 
Will Apple shut him out once more, or will Preston be able to show her just how right they are together?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Can they forgo tradition and make their own way, or will the divide break them?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When a man’s entire existence revolves around the necessity to end lives, silly, mundane things like second dates or monogamy seem worthy sacrifices. 
 
Read More...