Thursday, 2 March 2017

#NewReleases!!!


 
 
img_160X240
 
 Forced to choose, he holds a ball and invites all eligible princesses to attend. And that’s when everything changes.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
As if realizing she just slept with her fiancé’s brother isn’t disturbing enough, she’s forced to confront the feelings for Matt Adams she thought she’d buried years ago.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
The moment I run into the woman I once loved madly, I've got one goal and one goal only--a second chance. The plan? Go big or go home.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
My “makeover” comes in the form of a fake fiancée who I don't even get to choose--one who is an uptight, choirgirl acting priss but also sexy-as-hell. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Years ago, we strung together a few magical nights, but I keep those memories in a locked drawer and I've thrown away the key. All that's left is friendship and work.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Now the whole town thinks their romance is real, but it’s just a business arrangement. There’s no way they’re actually falling in love…right?
 
Read More...