Sunday, 26 March 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
It was lust.
It was love.
It was real.
And it would have been perfect . . . if it wasn't already over.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Mika may have taken a wrong turn the day they met, but will she finally let someone steer her in the right direction?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I'm Riley Johnson. And I've got it all.
My life is perfect. . .
Until she walks back into it.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
As much as Brie wants him, Vaughn may be too big a risk for her wary heart to take.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Ace Samuel Locke
and
Dylan Prescott
For love, laughter, and a happily ever after.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Her publisher needs her to change from hard-hitting nonfiction to romance.
But first, she must find a muse.
 
Read More...
 

 
 
img_160X240
 
Time to play some love games! Brady and Bryce Luck have their HOT sports stories in one romance collection.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Violet McQueen has always been a sensitive soul. Troubled and misunderstood, she never realized her place in the world, nor her true potential...until she met Vicente Bernal.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I wanted to be friends, but there was no getting through. So just like any hard-headed, red-blooded man out there, I made up my mind.

I’d make my coworker fall for me.
 
Read More...