Wednesday, 29 March 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
As this unlikely pair spends more and more time together, they quickly realize that there might be something between them that goes past "just friends."
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Bristyl will have to come to some very hard decisions. Meanwhile, Cooper knows exactly what he wants. To hell with the consequences.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
A man in an expensive suit asked me how much my life was worth. I didn't have an answer, because I didn't know. He asked if I thought it was worth killing for.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
All it took was three seconds to send my world crashing down around me, ripping my dreams to shreds. Then I meet her, with her large hazel eyes that slay me at first glance.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
For the first time in my life, I'm fighting back, and with Ryder by my side, I'm never letting myself be weak again. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
A royal prince tries to escape his hectic and rigid life and ends up leading a young graduate student on a chase through the Eternal City.
 
Read More...