Sunday, 5 March 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I could handle wanting her when there was distance between us, but once we started to play house, all my pent up desire started knocking down walls.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When Giselle gives him everything and then discovers who he is…well, how good do you think she’ll be at hide and seek?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
TWO MINUTES
For our relationship to switch from mutual dislike to floundering with unknowns. I've hurt her. Now, she's hurt me. I guess we're even.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Briar Chapman is going to be the death of me, and I don't care. I'll take every day with her until that death comes, and I'll welcome it when it does.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
 Fortunately, his landlord's niece has a problem of her own. Time for a proposal she can't refuse.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I only hired him so I wouldn’t have to sit at the singles table again. It was just pretend. He wasn’t supposed to kiss me. 
 
Read More...
 

 
 
img_160X240
 
The fact that she’s gorgeous and bright won’t distract him. This time, Ryder’s determined to be the one on top. But not if Harper can help it.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When a night of innocent banter with Seattle’s hottest NFL quarterback turns passionate, she fears that everything she once managed to protect will soon be destroyed.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Through the course of her real honeymoon with her fake husband, she uncovers truths both Adams brothers were hoping to keep hidden, for opposite reasons. One to protect himself, the other to protect her. 
 
Read More...