Tuesday, 7 March 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
He warned me to stay away from him. I did. Until I didn’t and he kissed me. A knee weakening, body tingling kiss that left me breathless. And scared the hell out of me. And then…He warned me never to come near him again or next time he wouldn’t let me go
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Six years with my knight in shining armor. Four years with my knight in dented armor. Two years with my knight in rusted armor. It is time to make a change. Time to find myself, even if it scares the hell out of me. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
It’s the gorgeous smile and tender words of Joe Kelly that begin to weaken her resolve to never risk her heart again. And Joe will have to put everything on the line to save Zoe, when secrets of her past resurface.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Adventure Dating my friends dared. A new and exciting opportunity they said. I thought they were crazy, but I’m not one to back down from a challenge, so I signed up for the entire four-week deal. That’s where I saw HIM.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
The chemistry is potent, undeniable, irresistible. Annabelle soon realizes that Brandon is much more than just another jock. And that she'd better hold on tight if she doesn't want to lose her heart. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
 The tall, brooding owner watches her with a dangerous sizzle that's almost tangible. His searing looks fill her with confusion--and a paralyzing need unlike anything she's ever experienced.
 
Read More...