Sunday, 12 March 2017

#NewReleses

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Enter a decadent sensual world where gorgeous alpha males are committed to fulfilling a woman's every desire…
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He was my first kiss, my first love, my first everything. I wanted forever with him, but life got in the way.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I don’t need friends, I don’t need women. They are weaknesses. I am strong. Until I see her
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
How do you explain to your best friend that he’s the one you’ve always wanted, that until now your life has been a lie? 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Carlos has been King for a few years now and is being pressured to choose a bride. But he’s only ever had eyes for one princess, and he’s had to wait for her to turn twenty-one.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Seven years is supposed to change the way you feel. Sophie’s not supposed to still dream about the way Liam touched her or the way they moved together. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Only with Maxen and Greer does my world make sense, only between them can I find peace from the demons that haunt me.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Mackenzie thinks a vacation fling is just what she needs to forget about the mess her life has become, and Declan is the perfect man for the job.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He’s daring her to go all-in. To gamble everything on a love that might be too good to be true…or the best, wildest adventure of their lives.
 
Read More...