Monday, 6 March 2017

#PreOders #Live at #Midnight


 
 
img_160X240
 
Only with Maxen and Greer does my world make sense, only between them can I find peace from the demons that haunt me.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When Amélie invites Olivier to surrender, she gives the alpha submissive what he craves. Soon they both find themselves falling harder than they ever anticipated.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I have one goal, to fight so well that I am freed. I don’t need friends, I don’t need women. They are weaknesses. I am strong. Until I see her
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
 Katrina Meyers hates to fly. When she's forced to travel on a death trap with wings, the turbulence from hell has her reaching for any safe haven—including the incredibly handsome guy sitting next to her. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Vaughn admires Bailey’s free spirit, independence, and loyalty. As his passion for her has grown, his antagonism toward her has only worsened. Every little thing Bailey does seduces him.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
My name is Carly Porter... And I’m really good at bad decisions. How do I know this, exactly? Well, not including the time I accidentally bleached my eyebrows or sprained my ankle changing a lightbulb...
I had sex with my best friend’s brother.
 
Read More...