Thursday, 9 March 2017

#RecentReleases

 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Emerson’s a sexy mom of three. And if you call her a MILF, I’ll kick your a**. She’s got a sex “to do” list, and I’m just the man to help her check some things off.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Drew Fisher is the type of guy every girl wants.
Noble police officer by day, charming prince by night. He has no idea the effect he has on women, especially me--his little sister's best friend.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I’m a man that has always gotten what he wanted when I wanted it.

But not this time…How was I going to live without the one thing I wanted so badly?
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
For three years, ballet teacher Natalie Taggart has lived across the hall from grumpy, reclusive, sexy Greer Wilde. Save for a handful of hellos and the occasional heated glance, they never spoke to each other. Until the morning Greer lands on her doorstep, bleeding, beaten, and bullet-riddled.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Everything comes with a price, especially second chances for a man like me. Killing for her was easy. It was living for her that turned out to be the hard part.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Summer’s feelings for the dark, brooding Roman soon change and it becomes evident that some highly-charged sexual tension has been bubbling under the surface when Roman makes it clear that he intends to make Summer his.
 
Read More...