Monday, 27 March 2017

#SuspenseDeals!!!

 
511hRO5N56L. UY250
I swear to protect her life, liberty, and body…
I’m done with Tilucci. I’m only doing it to give my daughter the life she deserves.
I’m not the guy that Jane, that fine reporter, thinks I am. And when I say fine, I mean it more than just her work.
I need to help her to get rid of this life of drugs and violence and keep my baby girl safe.
I never expected Jane to like me. But after she forced herself to join me, I knew she was mine.
I will keep them both safe.
I don’t know if she will be okay with a single father like me.
But I’ll make sure to convince her as much as I can. I always do.
This is book 2 of the Omerta Series. This is a bad boy mafia romance novel. There is NO cheating, NO cliffhanger, and a guaranteed happy ending!

99 Pennies!

 
51NW5lKEvpL. UY250
Love? I don’t know the meaning of the word.
It’s pain I understand. And control. Always control.
I’ve built an empire of destruction. One so enormous, no one can touch me.
I take what I want, and I can buy all the rest.
She’s a risk I shouldn’t take, but too f*cking tempting to deny.
Naked, sweet and perfect on the auction block, she’s the only virgin Club La Laisse has ever offered. Now she’s mine… to do with as I please.
One touch and I couldn’t stop. One taste and I nearly lost control. One unguarded moment and now she has the power to ruin me.
She’s discovered my deepest secret. But I’m going to discover all of hers. I don’t care how deep I have to go…
But how can I live with myself?
When she’s suddenly become everything… I can’t live without.

99 Pennies!

 
51wGaOcPJTL. UY250
Kindle Scout Winner - Jack Vines has the Victorian home of his dreams--or so it seems until he discovers an intriguing beauty lurking in the shadows. Stunned, he finds they share the house but live a century apart. The realization leads him to questions so disturbing it changes both their lives forever. She is a prisoner of the past, shrouded in a world of dark mysteries. He holds the keys that will protect their future. But first, he must solve the mystery concealed for nearly a hundred years.

99 Pennies!