Wednesday, 19 April 2017

#NewRelease!!!

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
 I had seized the opportunity to live in a mansion, fill my days with country clubs and caviar, my nights with romance and sex. Maybe I should have done my homework first.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Hart Richards has never found home.

Sure, he was raised in a house...but it was far from a home. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When her past catches up with her, it's a special man and an adorable puppy who give her the strength to face the truth and fight for a brighter future.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Until a week ago, I had no idea who Caspian Hart was. Turns out, he's brilliant, beautiful . . . oh yeah, and a billionaire.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
There are those moments in life that are provocative in their very existences, that embed in our minds forever, and sometimes our very souls...
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
There is no escaping a Reaper. I am an elite assassin, part of a brotherhood that only answers to Death. And when Death says your time is up, I am coming for you...
 
Read More...