Thursday, 13 April 2017

#NewReleases!!!

img_160X240
It was a bad idea from the beginning.
He was my brother's best friend and the definition of unavailable.
But I didn't care.
Read More...
img_160X240
RJ Watson never wanted anyone other than Addilyn. He thought he could trust her word, but his broken heart is proof that she's a liar. 
Read More...
img_160X240
Claire is not:
- A natural athlete
- Very good with mornings
- Greyson Vaughn’s real girlfriend
But she pretends to be...
Read More...
img_160X240
The "know-it-all" athlete is skating on thin ice as he tries to hide his burgeoning feelings from the one woman who has the ability to thaw his heart. 
Read More...
While They Watch
img_160X240
Duchess isn’t a club for girls like you.
It isn’t safe for those too innocent, too inexperienced.
Especially curious little virgins. 
Read More...
img_160X240
My story is not my own, it's ours.
Mine and Vaughan's.
Except I can't remember it.
Or him.
Read More...