Sunday, 16 April 2017

#NewReleases!!!!!

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I was driven by emotion; he was apathetic. I dreamed while he lived in nightmares. I cried when he had no tears to shed.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
And she was falling for two men. Only, both men were me. And when she found out, we were both going to lose her.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
My whole world revolved around the whims and happiness of three men. It was just a trip into the forbidden. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Welcome to Whynot, North Carolina, population 3,872. It has one stoplight, one bar, and the one-and-only Trixie Mancinkus.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Though shadows still haunt us, and ghosts from our past continue to threaten our happiness, my life with Damien is nothing short of perfection.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Years go by.
She builds a new life.
She leaves the old one behind.
Until one day, she sees the face of a ghost on the news.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
When Alex pays Joe a surprise visit, however, they both discover that when it comes to love, it's always better with a twist.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
A retired athlete must become a father to the daughter he never knew—just as he discovers the power of love with a woman who reignites his passions.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Eight months is a long damn time to have the hots for a woman who keeps a guy at arm's length. But Crystal Moon is no ordinary woman.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
My story is not my own, it's ours.
Mine and Vaughan's.
Except I can't remember it.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Have you ever loved someone who is completely wrong for you? But in my defense, I fell for Megan Warner years before my older brother Eli ever noticed her
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Confirmed bachelor Max Sterling isn't into rescuing damsels in distress, but when the very tempting Hailey Ellison needs his help, there's only one thing for him to do...
 
Read More...