Tuesday, 18 April 2017

#NewReleases!!!

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
What can I say about Chess Copper? The woman is capable of bringing me to my knees. I know this about five minutes after getting naked for her.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Hiring my brother’s best friend was not on my to-do list.
Neither was he.

Working for my best friend’s sister? Not on my to-do list.
She’s another story.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He needs money for his daughter’s art school tuition, and Lanie needs a convenient spouse. It’s a match made . . . well, not quite in heaven, 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
He's been her buddy, her handyman, her rock. But until that one breathtaking kiss, Lane somehow overlooked the most important thing about Finn Donnelly—he's all man.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Here she is, back in her quaint northern Michigan hometown of Trillium Bay, divorced, flat broke, and dragging along her precocious twelve-year-old. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Claire Britten's training never prepared her for this...seven frightened people huddled in two small rafts awaiting a rescue that may never come.
 
Read More...