Sunday, 23 April 2017

#NewReleases!!!


 
 
 
 
 NEW RELEASES 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Even the broken, through love, can find grace....
Secrets never stay hidden. The burden of guilt never lifts from the heart.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
What can I say about Chess Copper? The woman is capable of bringing me to my knees. I know this about five minutes after getting naked for her.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Mason had an internship in Fallen Crest, so we headed back for the summer.
And when we got there—no one was prepared for what happened.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
He was cruel and hateful and twisted.
But I had this black king figured out.
Or so I thought.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I had seized the opportunity to live in a mansion, fill my days with country clubs and caviar, my nights with romance and sex. Maybe I should have done my homework first.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
What’s sexier than a bad boy? A bad ass man who’s got his shit together. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
So this is my story. It may start with a venereal disease, but I promise you, I’m determined to get my happy ending.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
With a man as irresistible as Easton, being hands-on can only lead to one thing...trouble.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Brooks is the worst sort of man to start an affair with, but Charlotte just can’t help it. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
He's the hot college quarterback all the girls want.
She's the smart girl he loves to pick on.
And now that they're all grown up, things are about to get geekin' ugly...
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
There are those moments in life that are provocative in their very existences, that embed in our minds forever, and sometimes our very souls. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Dirty cocktails, deadly enemies with a red-hot attraction, and one big, crazy, Greek family--what could possibly go wrong?
 
Read More...