Tuesday, 25 April 2017

#NewReleases!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 NEW RELEASES 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Brock is determined to win Ripley back, but can she open her heart back up to the man who broke it?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Held captive beneath the deck of a shipping container…. I realise to save my life I need to become valuable.
My body is my only weapon.
His pleasure to my pain.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When Ella is mysteriously attacked on her way home from a party, her entire life changes as she finds herself at the center of an attempted murder investigation.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Grace likes to keep things simple. No sleepovers, never date a guy more than a month, and never, ever fall in love. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
All was great as roommates and just friends, but then I fell for the girl who could chop firewood, deliver baby calves, and bail hay without breaking a sweat. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Ten cities. Twenty nights. A million ways to die.
But the music, we're all slaves to it; we couldn't fight it if we tried.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
When a soldier with a troubled past and a struggling songwriter agree to a marriage of convenience for the military benefits, neither expects much after saying “I do.” 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
She promised me one night, but I discovered that’s not enough.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Leo is used to having power. After all, he carries the title Lord of the Light for a reason...
 
Read More...