Thursday, 27 April 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 NEW RELEASES 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
But it’s just a harmless crush, right?
It’s just an innocent fantasy of screwing him on his desk, right?
Right?
Wrong.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He was her best friend and he'd been there all along, it just took her a while to see what was meant to be, and when she did, she worried it was too late.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Stone Mitchell was and always will be toxic.
Forbidden. Poison.
I’d had a taste and it nearly killed me. Now, I knew better than to bite the apple. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Read the spiciest of LK Collins' steamy scenes in this erotic romance collection of 20 sex scenes pulled from the pages of LK Collins' bestselling works
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Four months.
That’s how long it’s been since I’ve lost my mind.
I’m trapped.
Consumed.
And I have no desire to escape. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Our family's legacy was one to carry on, so the terms were straightforward:
Live in my home.
Allow me to help raise Liam.
Oh, and agree to be my submissive.
 
Read More...