Sunday, 30 April 2017

#NewReleases


 
 NEW RELEASES 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tara is the only woman my body wants, but she is the woman who destroyed my carefully crafted world. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
I want him more than anything. But while I live in silence, Thor lives in secrets. He's holding something back... And the silence may be too loud to bear . . .
 
Read More...
 
 
 
 Niko’s not sticking around. She’s not going to leave. And after all that’s happened between their families, this can’t be anything more than brief pleasure and a bad idea.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Desperate to protect his anonymity and his clients, Max challenges Eden to give him three dates. If she succumbs to his charms, the story dies. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Ethan's both the chaos around me and the deep, calm center where I feel safe. People warn me about him, tell me he's dangerous. Don't fall for him. But it's too late.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Suspicious and cynical, he's managed to avoid romantic entanglements since a tragedy upended his career and life, that is until American Eisley Barrett comes along. 
 
Read More...