Tuesday, 4 April 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Seriously. Who finds a frigging drug lord in serious need of resuscitation while coming back from a bachelorette party during the wee hours? Paige.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
It's up to Anderson to prove that they can build a future together if they both let go of the past. Can Aspen trust her heart with someone when she already feels "dead on arrival?"
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
As they work together, a crush deepens into so much more, but who falls in love in two weeks? Especially when Cooper's never coming back to town, and Daisy's never going to leave it.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I had killed.
I had sacrificed.
The innocent and the corrupt. I knew blood and I knew violence.
Never imagining I could know love too.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When Ivy Adams is summoned back to LA by her secret husband, it’s for the purpose of revenge, not a second chance.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
It wasn’t until Cameron that I knew what real darkness was…or that I’d crave it so much
 
Read More...