Monday, 10 April 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
 
And she was falling for two men. Only, both men were me. And when she found out, we were both going to lose her.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
I've long wondered if I'd ever fall in love again. Now I wonder if I ever really stopped loving him.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
The man she mourned comes back to join the living, but the girl he wanted to spend his life with isn’t the same woman he comes back for. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Sam and Noel have had more than their share of mishaps since they met, and are starting to wonder if they might be jinxed around the holidays. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
In my defense, I fell for Megan Warner years before my older brother Eli ever noticed her, before he asked her out and made her his. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
The more he gets to know the woman she’s become, the more he understands his attraction to Wren never died
 
Read More...