Thursday, 6 April 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
He was mine … there was a time … Or so I thought. Instead, I was simply his dirty little secret.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I was never supposed to see him again. One night of passion with a complete stranger. My last tryst before senior year. But I was lost the moment his tempting lips were on my skin.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
She hates the way he gets inside her head.
He likes the way she lets him see glimpses of her heart. 
 
Read More...
 

 
 
img_160X240
 
She’s been waiting a long time for a man like Ryder to protect her from herself. Ryder is raw. He’s real. And he makes her feel safe. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
 Kennedy isn’t sure if she’s ready to move on—and yet one look in Aaron Sheppard’s eyes makes her wish he'd make his move.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Adrian Garrett's life is fine. Perfectly fine. He runs his pack and his company with efficiency and has no time for a mate.
 
Read More...