Friday, 12 May 2017

#DailyDeals

 
517vqFyQ CL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Lily
My new neighbor is the sexiest man I’ve ever seen. Ripped, handsome, and with all the experience I lack.
I’ve been flirting with him for weeks, trying to get him to notice me, but he won’t give me the time of day.
Until I start an internship on my summer break from college – and it turns out my hotter-than-sin neighbor is Hunter Drake, billionaire CEO.
And my new boss.
Just when I need to ignore him and act like a professional, I have all his attention.
How can I be good when he orders me to be bad?

99 Pennies!

 
518nvc9fY-L. UY250
99 Pennies!
When attractive Las Vegas detective, Aurora Morelli, makes a friend, she takes the relationship very seriously. And if someone hurts that person, they’re going down. Slim and dainty, she has the heart of a lion, and when angry, the manners of a she-cat. Therefore the sicko who attacked her partner has become her prime target and nothing or no one will stand in her way. Except maybe her new partner who arrives in town full of vengeance for the same culprit.

99 Pennies!

 
51nRkMpn1GL. UY250
$2.99!
Talib Kamwi travels the world securing distributors for his South African diamond mine. He has amassed a fortune as the leader of the Imperial Dynasty, a rebel group suspected of mining conflict diamonds.
After a near death experience, he considers leaving the group and retiring. That is until he receives a coveted invitation to join The Concave—a secret society of international crime leaders, which extends finances and resources to its members.
Talib journeys to America prepared to secure the vacant seat but learns he is not the only candidate. Michael Damon, a bishop of a megachurch, is eager to shift his brand into overdrive and refuses to give Talib the seat without a fight.
Two men, one seat.

$2.99!

 
51c7EvaceeL. UY250
99 Pennies!
I lost my job and my fiance in the same week, so a drink and a dirty f*ck are exactly what I need.
Liam, with his killer body and stern orders for me to get on my knees, is the perfect one-night stand.
But when he cries out another woman's name in his sleep, I'm out of there. I don't waste my time with cheaters.
Turns out Mr. Hot Night Stand is a cop. The next night he saves my ass when I stupidly trust someone from my past. Truth be told, I can't stop thinking about how much I want to feel his strong, protective arms around me. He's like a drug and I can’t get enough.
I'm falling hard. But who is this woman whose named he called out in bed? Can I trust that she's really in his past? Sure Liam’s a cop, but sometimes cops are the biggest liars of all…

99 Pennies!

  
51CdyCEjAmL. UY250
99 Pennies!
What happens when a Dominant falls for his not-so-submissive attorney?
Martin Abrams, owner of Master M's BDSM club, has become unfulfilled with his lifestyle. Ever since his sub, Gracie, left to marry her true love, Martin has lost his way. Living the life of the head Dominant in his circle isn't as appealing as it once was. Something seems to be missing.
Sassy lawyer Arianna Covington relocates to New York City after a humiliating divorce. She's looking for a fresh start when she agrees to become Martin's exclusive attorney. She's intrigued by his domineering personality and wants to know why women kneel at his feet.

99 Pennies!

 
51VF1fiQ4HL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Ronnie Huntington-Jones is expecting a proposal from boyfriend Col. Instead she receives a huge shock. With best friend Stella now in New York, Ronnie feels she needs some time for reflection and sets herself The Calendar Game; a different project each month to re-evaluate her life.
Finding herself with celebrity status after a memorable Morning TV interview; Ronnie's path crosses again with that of Harry Taylor, ex-footballer and potentially the person who tried to kill her in rehab.
With backstabbing, sex, lies and ladygardens, it's going to be quite a year for Ronnie. But at the end of it, will she still have love?

99 Pennies!

 
51ksJ3ka-UL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Danita desires nothing more than to die in peace, but one drunken decision leads her back to the one person she never wanted to face, a man who will do anything needed to keep her around this time.
Fifteen years after the girl he loved disappeared without a word, Ryker's happy to see his Angel is just as beautiful as always, but not happy she seems more lost than ever before.
When a trip to the hospital gives away one of her secrets, will this be his chance to save her like he couldn't all those years ago, or is it already too late?

99 Pennies!