Thursday, 18 May 2017

#DailyDeals!!!

 
51oIO JGidL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
Andie Knight might not be looking for trouble, but she has a knack for finding it. When an impromptu photoshoot in her old Brooklyn neighborhood lands her in the middle of an ongoing investigation, she's forced to lean on undercover cop and bona fide hottie, Cole Michaels. Unfortunately for her, this reluctant hero seems to think she's a delicate flower and he's intent on protecting her...from himself.

99 Pennies!

 
51Qb7yg99ZL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
Cassidy
Dating doesn’t exist in my life, and if it did, I especially wouldn’t go out with a cocky bull rider. Their smooth charming ways have little effect on me, until professional bull rider, Ryder Starling walked into my office, and I practically fainted when he took his shirt off. He thinks I can work magic and fix his torn rotator cuff, but I saw his fall. My best option is to pass him off to my co-worker and forget the feelings he brought to life inside me.
Ryder
It’s my last season before retirement and I’ve been at the top of my game, having some of my best rides yet. Then one stupid misjudgment and a fall might mean I have to retire before the season is over. I’m not ready to give up and sure as hell don’t want to settle down on the family ranch with a wife and kids. That was until I met Cassidy and her son Shiloh.

99 Pennies!

 
51l8-8iBHpL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
On the outskirts of small French village lives Keitha Dubois, a beautiful young healer whose small cottage lies under the largest oak of the forest. Her quiet solitary life is filled with caring for the sick, and the everyday work of the age, with the occasional visits of good friends.
But this life is about to change.
The Huntsman. The Constable. The Stranger.
All vying for her love. Yet, who will she choose?
For one wants to possess her, one to protect her and one to love her forever.
Between passion, devotion, and obsession, the crusade to win her heart begins with The Oak.

99 Pennies!

 
51TOhF1s2HL. AC US436 QL65
$2.99!
Family is supposed to be there to help you when you’re in need. Love you when you are feeling down. To show support. Yours might… mine shatters me.
My stepfather thinks he has a right to take our freedom, and our power from us. They all do.
I’m the rebel. I grew up knowing this was wrong. I will not live my life in fear any more. The pain has to stop. He has to be stopped. I am but one girl on a mission to get out of this place and be free.
Only problem is… I may not be strong enough to defeat him. When I come across something that could possibly end his reign, I'll use it. I would pay to see his world come crashing down around him....
Whether I survive it or not.

$2.99!

 
511i5Bf702L. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
Troubled Aussie football star, Rhett Williams’ infamous off-field misdemeanours land him in front of his club’s board with an ultimatum: clean up his bad-boy image or lose his contract.
There’s one catch: appear on a reality show to reinvent himself.
Football is Rhett’s lifeblood, but his family and the orchard farm in the country where he grew up means more, especially as his family relies on his wage to keep the business afloat. So Rhett puts his opinion of reality shows aside to concentrate on doing whatever it takes to be re-signed.

99 Pennies!

 
41ipRFFsPhL. AC US436 QL65
$2.99!
When Hualing's parents make her a marriage match at the request of the Emperor, she is sure she is about to marry a man of high rank. Maybe someone handsome, rich, and powerful. When she finds out her new husband is a eunuch who saved the Emperor's life, she is devastated. She fears she will never have a normal life, never know the pleasures of intimacy that come from being a wife. Will Hualing find happiness when her husband shows her that there are many ways a man can pleasure a woman?

$2.99!

 
51ygJ qFZqL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
Kayla has no choice but to return to the place she never really called home. Her ex-stepfather, Daniel, has news of her money-chasing mom.
Parker, son of her mom's new husband has come to demand that Kayla expose her mom for the lying, scheming woman she is.
When Daniel reveals the real relationship he had with her mom, their secret desire for each other is a secret no more.
But Kayla likes Parker too…
If fantasy threesomes, stepdaddy/stepbrother scenarios and scorching hot sexy times are your thing, read on...

99 Pennies!

 
51Ki843hhvL. AC US436 QL65
99 Pennies!
She just wants to use him for revenge.
Him.
A billionaire MMA fighter whose cocky smile and washboard abs make wet panties drop left and right.
She thinks she wants him for one amazing night out and end it.
Boy, did she think wrong.
He's about to teach her how much more she really wants.

99 Pennies!