Sunday, 28 May 2017

#DailyDeals

 
51zrLuQCu1L. UY250
$2.99!
He has everything planned… except her.
Rhys lives a life of solitude — one he’s perfectly content with. That is until his friend Vinny is found murdered. There are secrets and half-truths at every corner, but he’s determined to find out what happened.
Averill is exactly where she wants to be in life after years of running. She’s opened her own boutique and can finally breathe again. She thought she was safe… until her world collides with the dark shadows of Rhys’.
When he unknowingly puts her in the path of a serial killer, will he be able to protect her? Even if it means becoming the killer he’s trained to be?

$2.99!

 
41kIgCAhv1L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Skylar has rules. Destiny has him breaking every last one of them.
Destiny is looking forward to a bit of solitude in the north to beat away the winter blues. That’s the plan. Destiny likes plans. But plans don’t always work out the way you want them to.
Skylar never expects to find three ladies trudging through the snow, stranded, in the middle of nowhere, during the biggest snow storm of the year. He’s forced to invite Destiny and her friends back to his cabin. Though he tries to ignore what is subtly unravelling between them, he can’t discount their attraction. The way Destiny reads into his thoughts and the way his jealousy rages at the thought of his brother taking her to his bed, he knows he had better stake his claim. But when tragedy strikes, torn from her arms at lightning speed, Skylar’s left to wonder whether he will ever find his destiny.

99 Pennies!

 
41Zhai11cSL. UY250
99 Pennies!
It’s so unfair.
My ex-roommates Kayla and Tiff have two men for themselves. I can’t even get one.
Also, I suck at sex. I suck at sucking. My last boyfriend told me so. It must be true right?
So when I land two hot roommates, I’m hoping one of them might be my ideal man. Until I find them in bed together.
I’m cursing my luck when Tiff explains that they like women too, and they’re looking for a female to join them.
Dare I tell them I’m willing to share?

99 Pennies!

 
51Eqn lPnkL. UY250
99 Pennies!
He told her he was there to protect her, but she would later learn that he was the most dangerous demon she would ever meet.
As a demon, the only thing Paul wants is his freedom. In order to obtain that, he must track down a suitable bride for Satan. Once he finds her, all he needs to do is bring her back to Hell and he'll be granted release. Then he finds Mandy, and she ruins everything.

99 Pennies!

 
41o5JA-hToL. UY250
$2.99!
Settle down with this hot beach read with plenty of slippery sunscreen, sexy hot bodies, and handsome strangers. You'll never think of your beach holiday the same way again.
Stories included:
Relaxed and Sexy: Rory finally gets her beach holiday and her dreamy beach man!
Beach Bliss: Sex on the beach is something everyone should try at least once. Can Gabby rise to the challenge her friends throw out?
Outside Adventures: When you think your marriage is ending what can you do to get the magic back? Evie lets someone else take charge and heads outside, of course!

$2.99!

 
51YGH3IMsUL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Violet
Some may say I'm quiet and unassuming. It would shock most that my nights are filled with dark elaborate fantasies. I never thought they’d come to life until I opened the door to Adam Stone, the Master of the Boardroom and the Bedroom. My tantalizing new reality with Adam scares the hell out of me. I know I should run like hell, but I can’t. He makes me want more, much more.

99 Pennies!

 
51jpV1uyWML. UX160
99 Pennies!
A collection with bite…
Prepare to sink your teeth into 23 Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy stories featuring vampires, shifters, witches, demons, chimeras, and more from today’s NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, and internationally best-selling and award-winning authors!
With over one million words of fiction and over 100 hours of prime reading material, this exciting collection will treat you to brand new worlds and inventive re-imaginings of our beloved monsters-in-the-dark. You won’t want to miss out on these stories with bite. We’re certain you’re gonna love it…to death!
PreOrder VENOM AND VAMPIRES today to lock down YOUR copy of this Special Edition Collection!

Preorder for 99 Pennies!