Thursday, 4 May 2017

#DailyDeals

 
51xlGV0vQ0L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Harrison
I met my soul mate, but she's married to someone else.
Every fiber of my being screams she belongs to me.
He saved her, but he doesn't deserve her.
If I'm being honest, neither do I.
Brooklyn
I didn't know I was settling until he showed me what I was missing.
He promised to maintain control, but I pushed him and he destroyed us both.
Now I know what I need, but am I what he wants.
Harrison's anger and Brooklyn's lies push them both toward destruction. Can passion and control SALVAGE their love?

99 Pennies!

 
51dMQhHxsHL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Dex Jameson is an arrogant ass.
It's my first day on the job as a stewardess working on a billionaire's private jet, and the cocky pilot is already trying to hit my landing strip.
I've always had a thing for pilots, but this arrogant jerk is going to cure me of that.
I can handle the looks. I can handle the comments. I can even handle the sexual invitation that he threw down between us.
But when my boss makes us pretend that we're husband and wife during a business trip, my willpower starts to crumble away.
I'm trying hard to stay professional.
I'm trying my best to keep his tattooed biceps at arm's length.
But this hot alpha pilot knows how to push all the right buttons and has all the right moves.
Buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

99 Pennies!

 
41vZcWSCI L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Women are the world’s most intoxicating prize, and I always win. Money? Check. Charm? Check. Looks? Double check.
It’s a winning combination, and I never settle. I can’t even remember the last time any woman—in New York, Paris, Rome, it doesn’t matter—looked me in the eye and turned me down.
Until Juliet James.
I swear she eye-f*cked me from across the club, practically begging me to take her home and make her moan my name. So I offered her the world, positive she’d accept.
All she offered me was a view of her mind-blowing curves while she walked away.
I don’t lose, and now I’ll stop at nothing to make her mine.

99 Pennies!

 
41qeqk WjQL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Alone at a bar, recently fired from my job and about to move, no one will notice that I’ve gone missing, and my abductors know it. Smuggled to a secluded facility in the mountains, locked in a cell and stripped of my dignity, they’ve threatened me with a fate worse than death. They aim to break my will. They plan to erase me.
My captors are vicious monsters, except for one: the doctor, Gabriel. He urges me to accept their control and spare myself months, or even years, of pain and torment. Yet his merciful demeanor hides a dark, burning secret. Smoldering and mysterious, I’m drawn to him and his talk of submission. He may be my best shot at escape, but I hunger for far more.

99 Pennies!

 
51igivQuzKL. UY250
$2.99!
Desperate for treasure, a dragon resorts to thievery, but a knight steals her heart...
A shapeshifting dragon on the verge of starvation...
For Elaina Drake, sparkling jewels aren't a frivolous matter. Without more treasure for her hoard, she'll starve. On the run from her murderous father, she's desperate enough to steal--er, acquire.
A modern-day knight seeking redemption...
Disgusted by his father's immorality, Alexander Wyatt, Chicago's biggest corporate titan, is determined to be a man of honor. Yet the theft of a necklace, stolen by an exotic beauty at his latest fundraiser, threatens to destroy all his charitable work.

$2.99!

 
51uxoa1Z2NL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Gracen Lowell is on the hunt for a man—but not just any man. He has to be ‘the one’. Her only problem is that no one she’s dated has ever measured up to the charming qualities of her best friend.
Slade Owens knows no matter how much he loves Gracen, he’ll never be what she’s looking for. And he dang sure isn’t going to stick around to watch her fall in love with someone else. Slade leaving the Owens’ family farm for an out-of-state job should put enough distance between the two to allow him to move on with his life and Gracen to search for her happily-ever-after.

Preorder for 99 Pennies!