Sunday, 7 May 2017

#DailyDeals

 
51MvawzZv L. UY250
99 Pennies!
This is not just a love story, it's an obsession...
I can't keep my eyes off the tall, dark, and confident man who stops in the coffee shop every morning. I want this stranger more than I've ever wanted anyone before, even though I only know his first name. As an author, my imagination is my ultimate writing tool, men like Kane my muse. And the minute he leaves, I'm overcome with fantasies I can't control and my fingers fly across the keyboard... Until one day, I almost snap. My embarrassing outburst has me running out the door when he catches me and takes me to his home.

99 Pennies!

 
51S8Lqt 9KL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Dragon shifter and Dragonsworn guard Brody Carlisle is bound by blood and magic to protect the heir to the Dragon Throne. When the young child is abducted from her bedroom, Brody will stop at nothing to reunite her with her parents. His mission quickly gets messy when his connection to a rival group of dragon shifters turns out to be a tantalizingly curvy, gorgeous distraction...and his fated mate.
Marissa Gallo is one of the human children of the Gallo dragon clan. While her family plots to overthrow the current dragon dynasty, Marissa is happy to remain in her bakery and ignore the politics of her dragon kin. But there’s no remaining neutral when she’s called upon to help rescue a young child by a sexy, massive man ripped with muscle and fierce in his protection.

99 Pennies!

 
513 48fCJbL. UY250
$2.99!
Mira thought the crash into an alien planet was bad. Even worse was their police chasing her through a mall and shooting at her. Imprisonment for her and her shipmates' supposed crimes took the cake. But now they've sentenced her to a lifetime "fostering" with two enormous males who punish her, keep her subjugated and force her to call them "master." And they've given her a job--raising their three nieces, whom she inadvertently orphaned when her ship crashed.
Twin brothers Jakk and Gav'n already have their hands full trying to manage their three unruly and grieving nieces. The last thing they need is a rebellious human. Except they find she's more than worth the trouble. She may be unwilling, but she is beautiful, intelligent and best of all, bound to them for life.

$2.99!

 
91lNgQI7n0L. UX250
99 Pennies!
I’m known as LA’s glamorous ‘It’ girl.
I’m all business, all the time and have worked hard to build my makeup company, Lipstick Kisses, into a thriving, multimillion-dollar business.
I have zero time for lust--or love, for that matter.
Today we’re shooting an ad for my lipstick campaign, and in walks Chandler Winslow, LA’s hottest male model.
He’s sexy as sin and drop-dead gorgeous.
He shows up half-dressed, distracting me and any other hot-blooded female within a ten-mile radius.
I know all this bad boy player extraordinaire wants is to get in my panties.

99 Pennies!

 
51JVZPmLrEL. UY250
$2.99!
At 900 years old, Nissa is finally ready to follow her mother's path and become the best Fairy Godmother she can. She’s not thrilled when her first assignment turns out to be a teenage human girl with self-esteem issues, but she knows she has to start somewhere. Her assignment has dealt with bullies since her freshman year and they haven’t let up. If Nissa can’t help her regain her self-confidence her future is bleak.

$2.99!

 
51YgmsGTWzL. UY250
99 Pennies!
A small town murder. A second chance at love.
Somebody killed Joey's brother. After a ten-year absence, the big city detective returns home to Colorado for the funeral knowing he will be pressured to find Sheriff Sam’s killer. Joey’s instincts say whoever murdered his brother is part of something more sinister than the Elkridge deputies can handle.
Mara's dreams died the night a drunk driver killed her parents and sister, and left her permanently wounded. After months of therapy, she’s finally adjusting to her new reality while working to save her mother’s floral business. When the first boy she ever loved walks back into her life, she wonders if she and Joey are getting a second chance to find love.

$2.99!