Sunday, 21 May 2017

#Freebies!!!

 
41TEaWJx8fL. UY250
FREE!
When Matt lays eyes on Ella, it’s love at first sight. At the very least, lust. But when fate steps in, Matt ends up playing Good Samaritan and losing the girl he wants to his best friend, Sam.
When Ella and Sam marry, Matt leaves the country, desperate to get over the deep feelings he has for his friend’s wife. When he returns, he finds a couple struggling with infertility; cracks appearing in their relationship. Making things worse, his feelings for Ella have intensified.
When you’re in love with your best friend’s wife, whose side do you take when everything falls apart?

 

 
5183myV6gaL. UY250
FREE!
Indulge your wildest dress up fantasies in these three short stories. Imagine what you could get up to if no one knew who you were? Increase your heart rate reading about crazy coincidences and sexy situations.
Stories included are:
Neighbourhood Halloween: Find out what a glittery fairy can get up to when her hunky neighbour invites her to an exclusive Halloween party. No need to bring anything but your sex drive!
Dating In The Dark:What if your dad bought you a ticket for dating in the dark? What if you arrived to the biggest, hottest surprise of your life?
Come To My Party: Katrina agrees to help out her boss as a special favour. What she doesn't know is that he'll be the one doing her a favour once he sees her in her Kitty Kat costume!

 

 
61QDQhjf-1L. UY250
FREE!
You think you know pain?
You don't.
I've lived in it for years, pulled so far down into the darkness that it's all I see. There was no telling where I ended and the darkness began. It swallowed me up whole and spit out a man that I didn't recognize. I can promise you, you've never felt pain like that. It was eternal night and there was no chance that I would ever make it out alive.
Then there was her - Alison James. She's a spark of brilliant light in the bleak nothingness, a tiny beacon of hope in my endless torment and I can't do anything but cling to her, hoping for just another second of relief. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her but some things are out of my hands.
My past is coming back to haunt us and at the very least, it will tear us apart. But if worse comes to worst, she'll be just as dead as my soul.
Can I force myself to let her go if it will save her? Or will I sacrifice her life for my own selfishness?

 

 
4179s4wok L. UY250
FREE!
When Megan Douglas finds herself about to marry a man she hates, she calls her best friend to save her. Hunter Abbott would move mountains to make sure that Megan gets the happy ending she deserves, but when he finds out her father is trying to blackmail her into a loveless marriage, he decides that there is only one option to keep her safe -- to marry her first. The fringe benefits of a marriage of convenience to a billionaire can’t be that bad can they?

 

51glebEEhLL. UY250
FREE!
GAVIN
I'm a royal son of a b*tch.
Meaning my mother's a queen and she's a b*tch. But that's as royal as I get.
I'm a bastard, born illegitimate from a scandalous affair. My life has been anything but rich and easy.
Dear old Mum pretends I don't exist until it's convenient for her. She wants to parade me around like a puppet at this charity ball. Who's controlling my strings? Stella.
Stella. I can't get her gorgeous lips and killer legs out of my head since the moment I saw her. But she's secretive. She acts like royalty but claims she's not. She's got walls up and I intend to break them down until she's putty in my hands and begging for more.