Thursday, 25 May 2017

#DailyDeals

41Lj9sBgTcL. UY250
$2.99!
As a teacher, I'm used to being on the playground. But I never thought I'd be the one swinging.
I'm also a wife and mother, always trying to keep everyone happy. My sons just left for college, forcing me to see how far apart my husband and I have grown. I feel like a damn cliché.
Then the teacher down the hall with questionable morals introduces me to her friends. They're swingers.
What the what?!
It's all fun and games until your sex swing breaks. Haha, no really, so far it seems like all fun and games. It could be the answer to what’s missing in my life...or maybe I’m just not asking the right questions?

$2.99!

51Fud-RvojL. UY250
99 Pennies!
What happens when the world thought you were dead and suddenly, now you are alive?
Ben Turner is back! Not quite as dead as everyone thought, fresh out of a nine-month stay in prison, and back home in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. Having been dishonorably discharged after charges of desertion from the military, this once well-loved local has fallen from the top. With no plans for college or the future, and hated by the town that once loved him, Ben feels like he’s drowning all over again.
Juniper is pregnant, alone, and running from her crazy fiancĂ©. With only enough money for a one-way bus ticket, she heads to Kill Devil Hills, NC, a town she vacationed in as a little girl, a town she knows, come February, will have plenty of beach rentals to lie low in for the next couple months. Except she didn’t plan on getting caught on day one by the man living next door. Ben. He’s a man who has even more problems than she does, but maybe it’ll take a man like Ben to save her life.

99 Pennies!

51MvawzZv L. UY250
99 Pennies!
This is not just a love story, it's an obsession...
I can't keep my eyes off the tall, dark, and confident man who stops in the coffee shop every morning. I want this stranger more than I've ever wanted anyone before, even though I only know his first name. As an author, my imagination is my ultimate writing tool, men like Kane my muse. And the minute he leaves, I'm overcome with fantasies I can't control and my fingers fly across the keyboard... Until one day, I almost snap. My embarrassing outburst has me running out the door when he catches me and takes me to his home.
Though it's risky, I can't resist him. And with one kiss, he now owns me. This man will capture my sanity and trap it forever. He'll steal me one piece at a time until he possesses me completely. He'll ruin me for any other man. But I don't want anyone else, for it'll always be forever him.

99 Pennies!

41JepKJgtEL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Kasi Markson has been in the public eye since she was a small child. Her father is the founder of Markson Aviation, a top name in the private jet industry. When her parents go through a public divorce battle, she is shoved into the spotlight. Now in her late twenties, she lives a comfortable life, but likes to keep the media at a distance.
Radek Cole is a retired Air Force officer who agrees to a last minute job. He flies the rich and famous around the country in their private aircraft. Kasi needs a pilot for her upcoming trip and Mr. Cole comes highly recommended. Little does she know that one encounter would change everything.
Kasi has an immediate and intense attraction to her new pilot and is used to getting what she wants. Initially, he turns down her advances, but her skills of persuasion are no match for him. Unfortunately, the media won’t leave them alone. What Kasi doesn’t know is that she isn’t the only one who has a public past.
Find out what happens when the heiress meets the pilot.

99 Pennies!

51VUBY6HN5L. UY250
99 Pennies!
Don't be shy, girl. Show me what I own.
She has a not-so-little secret.
No guy has ever been able to get her off.
They try to cross that line with her.
They might get close but ultimately they fail.
They leave holding the bag.
...Or, should I say, holding the cuffs and whips.
Rinse. Repeat.
Until she met me: A self-made billionaire who’s into BDSM.

99 Pennies!

51htF4fLtDL. UY250
99 Pennies!
Son of an aging rock star, Declan Cooper is considered royalty on the Warren College campus. When he meets petite freshman Harper Warden, he dismisses her as just another groupie. He realizes his mistake pretty quickly, but despite his near-obsession with the premed student, he keeps his distance. The last thing she needs is the notoriety that comes along with being connected to his infamous family.
Getting blown off by the sexy and popular King of Campus is the kiss of death for the new life Harper hoped to make for herself at college. Her only goal now is to get into medical school so she can leave her past, and Declan Cooper, far behind. But when the plans Harper made are threatened, Declan might be the only person who can help. All she has to do is trust him with a few small things—like her heart and her future.

99 Pennies!

51z9eoGPwZL. UY250
99 Pennies!
The Rancher's Son
Cowboy Blake Sinclaire is determined not to repeat the sins of his father. That means choosing to love no one and save the settling down for his younger brothers. But one woman has thrown a wrench in those plans – Maddie Hansen, the sexy scientist who also happens to be the daughter of his family’s greatest enemy.
The Woman He Shouldn't Want
Physicist Maddie Hansen vows she’ll never come back to the small town where she grew up - Prairie, Kansas. She’d rather stay in a dead-end job than stay trapped in a loveless marriage as a rancher’s wife. But she can’t stay away from Blake, especially after he saved her father’s life.
Will their love take them supernova, or collapse into a black hole?
Maddie's father owns land that used to belong to the Sinclaires, and Blake will do anything to get it back - including talking Maddie into a fake engagement. But Blake’s got secrets. Big secrets. And when they come to light, will their love withstand the shockwaves?

99 Pennies!