Thursday, 25 May 2017

#SuspenseDeals

51bB6URLU0L. UY250
If you like hot men in uniform doing naughty things to strong, smart women, this is the series for you!
He spent his life alone...
Chief Jon Gallo dedicated his life to the force. Protect his community and his men, that was his sole mission. No woman could ever accept his complete focus on the job, so he gave up trying to find the one long ago.

99 Pennies!

51bB6URLU0L. UY250
THE ENTIRE SEVEN BOOK SERIES
1800 paperback pages in ONE eBook.
Fall in love with the loyalty of the Team. Lose your heart to the bad boy gentleman. And hold your breath as you start, and finish, the journey of a lifetime. Characters so real--you'd swear you were best friends. Plot twists so unexpected--you'll never want to stop reading. And an ending so perfect... you will never forget it. ~More than 2000 five star reviews for this series!

99 Pennies!

51bB6URLU0L. UY250
$2.99 for a limited time
My name is Sebastian Lindstrom, and I’m the villain of this story.
I’ve decided to lay myself bare. To tell the truth for once in my hollow life, no matter how dark it gets. And I can assure you, it will get so dark that you’ll find yourself feeling around the blackened corners of my mind, seeking a door handle that isn’t there.

$2.99!