Friday, 26 May 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
She completely captivated me. Then, as usual, I screwed up everything. My life. Her life. Our love.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Kelly Kavanagh was Liam’s happily ever after, his loyal princess…until the day she left to pursue a dream that didn’t include him...
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Finding forever is the last thing on River's mind, but one taste of her sweet innocence has him consumed with claiming her.
 
Read More...
 
 
Worth the Ride
 
img_160X240
 
Suddenly, the heat between them explodes and neither can deny the attraction. Weston always goes after what he wants, and this time, he wants a future with Timber.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Gwen Stevens had a privileged life until her father spoke three little words that turned her world upside down. “You’re cut off.” 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He always has to be the life of the party.
He’s also arrogant.
Imposing.
Rich.
And a playboy.
I’d even go as far as to say he’s a manwhore.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Night after night, Jax pictures her coming to him. In his dreams, Sky appears in the darkness, ready and wanting. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
With her life seeming like an endless, broken record, she’s never really felt she is living.
But then she meets this hardened biker...
 
Read More...
 
Low Down & Dirty
 
img_160X240
 
I’ve never had a problem with the ladies. I’ve got all the right equipment and I know how to use it. But my life just landed in a blender...
 
Read More...