Sunday, 14 May 2017

#NewReleases


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I let my brother walk away with the best thing in my life. But he’s gone, and I’m back, ready to take what should have been mine from the start.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When she’s finally found, Lynx is broken, unsure if she can be put back together. Mike may be strong, but is he strong enough for the job?
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
The Rebellion is the newest STAND-ALONE that brings soul-searing romance mixed with heartfelt emotions to fans of this genre.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Falling for her best friend means putting everything on the line, win or lose. But if her hidden past comes back to haunt them, she might also end up risking her life.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I’m a bad boy in a good suit. I’ve lived a sexy and fascinating life. I’ve been called a heartbreaker by man women. Now with my own heart broken, shattered, I have no one to turn to.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When graduate student Katherine Brenner walked into my class, I couldn't stand her -- all perfect skin and big, blue eyes -- just like the woman who broke my heart.
 
Read More...