Wednesday, 17 May 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Remember when I said that Brad never used to notice little ol' me? Well, Brad's noticing me now. In a way that's going to get us both in trouble.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I, Ivy O'Davoren, the only daughter of Shay O'Davoren, solemnly swear to ruthlessly and mercilessly exact revenge on the Callahans and all those who betrayed my father and family. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Desiree has touched him in a way that makes him want to slow down. Only slowing down means dealing with his demons...
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Rock star Malcolm Strong is used to being in control. He never gets close enough to get hurt. He never wants to.
Until Lacey. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
The only way I can save the empire I built is to inherit the title I’ve never wanted-- so I need a wife.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
When he’s thrown together with gorgeous, flighty Summer Sheridan, Riley’s brain tells him she’s a ticking time bomb...
 
Read More...