Thursday, 18 May 2017

#NewReleases!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I was a science geek that no man really paid attention to...until a mysterious hit on my life appeared on the dark web and brought me to Gavin's attention for all the wrong reasons.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Wolf is the sexy lead singer for the hottest rock band around with a line-up of guaranteed one night stands. Lyric Cassidy isn't one of them.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
I might find the perfect woman for me today or a few years from now, but I won’t stop until I do. Then when The One comes along, I’ll be ready to go the distance.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I’ll do whatever it takes to uncover the truth. Even if it means falling right into the arms of a psychopath.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Raider would never want me or … love me. With a firm resolve to move on, I wouldn’t give in. Only one moment of weakness came back to bite me. Now I had a secret.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Killing is the only thing that calms the itch. The demons inside were a constant battle…until she changed everything.
 
Read More...