Sunday, 21 May 2017

#NewReleases!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
The way he wraps his arm around me like I'm his. The way he kisses me and presses his hard body up against mine. I almost believe that it's real. Almost.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He charges into my life like a force of nature. No matter how hard I try to keep the walls up around my heart, he’s made it his mission to shatter them.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He’s learned the hard way that a woman can turn your whole world upside down, but her kisses are too tempting to ignore. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
When we’re together all the complications fade away and I have to keep reminding myself, even if I can have her— I can’t keep her.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Imagine there's a place to go to fulfill all of your deepest most desired fantasies without scrutiny or trepidation. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Can she take a chance on him giving her the happily ever after she always wanted?
 
Read More...