Monday, 22 May 2017

#NewReleases!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
During an epic, end-of-season quest for the Cup, changes appear on the horizon, and suddenly, there's a plot twist in Lucas's fairy tale.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Lake was everything I wanted, and nothing I could ever have. I was nobody before I knew her and a criminal after. The way to love her was to let her shine—even if it would be for somebody else.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
A collection of fifteen standalone, historical and contemporary romances brought to you by some of today’s most poignant authors 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
My name is Sebastian Lindstrom, and I’m the villain of this story. I’ve decided to lay myself bare. To tell the truth for once in my hollow life, no matter how dark it gets. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Even though we couldn't say it out loud, we both knew the moments filming were our only opportunities be real with each other; when everyone else thought we were only we were acting.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
We fought our way here, leaving pieces of ourselves along the way. I thought this was the happily ever after in our twisted fairy tale, but I was wrong. 
 
Read More...