Tuesday, 23 May 2017

#NewReleases!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Boone Thrasher has never walked away from a fight, and he’s willing to put everything on the line to win the woman he can’t live without.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Rising from the debris, I swore I'd never let a woman distract me like that again. But then, my leading actress walked on the set and changed everything. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He’s not over her. And she’s not over him.
Austin wants closure, but since Thatch refuses to give it to her, she takes matters into her own hands. 
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
When some of Clara’s ideas start bringing in new, paying customers, Archie can’t deny that she may have just given him a shot at keeping his resort open.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
My life with Damien has never been fuller. Every day is a miracle, and every night I lose myself in the oasis of his arms. But there are new challenges...
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Everyone knows who I am and that I could have any female fan I want. That's supposed to be the "perk" of playing left field for the Boston Renegades. But I don't want just any woman; I want her.
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Years held captive and forced to do the cult's bidding have turned Jenna into a meek, timid woman…or so they think. In truth, she is merely biding her time, waiting for the perfect moment to escape. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Hunter Browning thinks that because he’s famous, he can fix everything with a smile and a wave of his hand. He’s too bronzed, buff, and beautiful for his own good. Or mine.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
He knows the sexy stranger doesn't belong in his small town, but he's determined to keep her there. The second she opens her smart mouth, he wants to swap a whole lot more than insults with her. 
 
Read More...