Tuesday, 30 May 2017

#NewReleases

 
 
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
I loved my bachelor life and working my dream job with the Colorado Springs SWAT team. That all changed the day I stepped into her bakery. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Cole needs a wife. Olivia needs to save an endangered species. But what starts as a marriage of convenience soon turns into a battle of wills and sexual tension.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
They complete one another, and yet they can’t stand to be in the same room. Can Olivia make this hardened Marine feel again and finally show his heart the way back home?
 
Read More...
 
 
 
img_160X240
 
Elliot Parker is insane if he thinks that an out of the blue private Facebook message stipulating the binding law of an oral contractual agreement is going to seal our twenty-two-year bullsh*t engagement. 
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Take a girlfriend. Divert the press from the f-up mess that’s my family until my father is re-elected. Stage a public breakup. Move on.
Only that brilliant plan went straight south the moment I set eyes on Willow Blackwell.
 
Read More...
 
 
img_160X240
 
Rex Carruthers can have any woman he wants, but he wants only one - his stepsister, Carmen Shelby. Their desire was once forbidden, and Rex walked away from his heritage as a result.
 
Read More...